In keeping with our Mission to provide opportunities that will enhance the well-being and self-sufficiency of all community members we work with our community partners to have staff and services available in rural Frontenac.
Other services at 1004 Art Duffy Road include:
- Family and Children’s Services of Frontenac, Lennox and Addington An agency which works to protect children, strengthen families, and enable youth (855) 445-FACS (3227)
- Pathways for Children and Youth
- Early Expressions
Other services at 1020 Elizabeth St. include:
- Land O’ Lakes Women’s Program Crisis intervention and support for women who are survivors of abuse. Office: 613-279-3151 Crisis Line during business hours: 1-877-679-6636 or 613-336-8934
- Southern Frontenac Community Services Corporation Provides Homelessness Prevention assistance and strategies to assist rural residents throughout Frontenac County who are either at risk of losing housing, are marginally housed or need to find and/or secure sustainable housing. (613) 279-3151 0r (613) 376-6477
- The Legal Clinic Legal information to all area residents regardless of income. Casework and representation before courts and tribunals in certain areas of the law for lower income individuals who qualify financially. Public legal education. 613-279-3252 or toll free: 1-888-777-8916
- Ontario Disability Support Program Income Support/Employment Support for Persons with a Disability – 613-545-4553 or 1-800-267-0236. Les services sont offerts en français et en anglais
- Ontario Works Provides temporary financial assistance to those most in need while they meet obligations to become and stay employed. Call 613-279-3151 or 613-546-2695
- Family and Children’s Services of Frontenac, Lennox and Addington An agency which works to protect children, strengthen families, and enable youth 613-279-3151 or 613-545-3227
- Addiction & Mental Health Services, Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox & Addington Mental Health and addictions counselling service 613-279-3151
- Providence Care Mental Health Services. An Outreach Clinician with Providence Care Mental Health Services, serves adults and their families living/coping with serious and complex mental illnesses, who reside in the northern rural Frontenac Townships. We provide time limited, client and family-centered, community based specialty services that include: assessment, consultation, referral, evidence informed group and individual therapy, and community development services. We also facilitate linkage and access to other Providence Care Mental Health Services’ specialized programs. Services can be accessed by contacting the Providence Care Mental Health Services Outreach Clinician in Sharbot Lake at 613-279-3151 ext. 119.